Thursday, August 8, 2024

I rely heavily on pictures - I'm a pop artist - but I am presently unable to upload pictures onto blogger.

As I usually do, I go to google to find out what other people do when they are in the same situation. I get a blank pop-up when I try to upload a picture. There's nothing I can do with that pop-up. I have a computer full of pictures and no way to put them up there.

The first advice is to clear your cache and cookies. Well, I did that, that always feels good, but, no effect. Still get a blank. I also downloaded Chrome (needed to do that anyway) and tried to do it on Chrome. Still no luck.

One person said it went away after a few days. Is that what I have to do? Just wait and be patient?

On Facebook, I'm scattering my pop art all over the place. One site after another. I kind of enjoy it because, whether I sell books or not, at least I've spread art around a little. In this case I'm actually giving books away; they're free. I'm hoping to get a few takers. If you're reading this, try e pluribus haiku 2018, 2017, and 2016. They're free until Tuesday.

But I can't put any of the pictures here. Blogger has blocked me, for some reason. Words are ok. Pictures, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great review

for Prairie Leveretts from a blog I love and trust! https://booksthatmakeyouthink2.co.uk/2024/09/11/prairie-leveretts-thomas-leverett/